Research Forum 2023

 

I.      Details of the event/activity

On December 5th, I attended an event where BSIT students showcased their final projects. They presented their project ideas and research, and the Q&A session wrapped up their presentations.

II.    Reflections on the webinar/activity give rise to (learnings)

 Attending the BSIT research forum in 2023 taught me that tech can solve real problems, hard work pays off, asking questions is important, great ideas come from anywhere, and learning about tech can be fun and exciting.

III.   Reflections on possibilities on implementing some of the webinar input on a practical level (practical application of learning)

The webinar inspired me to consider using technology practically for solving real-life problems, improving efficiency by learning more, asking questions to understand better, exploring my own tech ideas, and making learning about technology a fun experience. And also, the way the students presents their research got my attention, some students presents their research very well and by watching them I learned some style on how can I deliver my sentences in a face to face set up with many participants.

IV.  Positive feedback (on the event organization)

The event was well-organized. Everything ran smoothly, and it was easy to follow along with all the presentations. 

V.    Suggestions for improvements to be made/consider for future activities

For future events, consider making the sound system loud and clear.

VI. Photos

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acquaintance Day for CCS of Gordon College Olongapo

UI/UX Online Course

Class Website Aided with Offline Assessment Checker