UI/UX Online Course

 I.    Details of the event/activity:
 On May 23, 2024 I took an Online Course about UI/UX, the website name is Great Learnings where there are so many free online courses you can take. The online course I took Aimed at designers, developers, and other interested professionals, the course sought to provide a comprehensive understanding of UI/UX principles, tools, and techniques.

II.   Reflections on the webinar/activity give rise to (learnings):


On May 23, 2024, I took an online UI/UX course on Great Learnings, a platform with many free courses. Aimed at designers, developers, and other professionals, this course provided a comprehensive overview of UI/UX principles, tools, and techniques. I learned about user-centric design, the importance of consistency and accessibility, and the use of tools like Figma and Adobe XD for prototyping. The course emphasized practical application, including user research, creating personas, and designing user journeys. This experience has enhanced my user-centered mindset, highlighted the value of iterative design, and underscored the need for collaboration across disciplines. I now feel more equipped to create intuitive and effective user experiences.
 
III. Reflections on possibilities on implementing some of the webinar input on a practical level (practical application of learning):

All the knowledge acquired from the online course I have taken can be applied
 to future project development. This online course has taught me how to properly utilize tools like Figma and Adobe XD, enabling me to create detailed designs and prototypes effectively. Moreover, it has enhanced my understanding of user interface and experience design principles, thereby equipping me with valuable skills for my professional endeavors.

IV. Positive feedback (on the event organization):

Great Learnings’ offers so many free online courses but you can learn through video tutorials and some quizzes, it is good for starting your IT journey If you have a plan to learn new things.
 
V. Suggestions for improvements to be made/consider for future activities:

  I suggest that Great Learnings offer a free online course that we can use on our resume,             and with that, some students or professionals will also use Great Learnings as their stepping      stone. 

    VI. Photo
      




VII. Certificate



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class Website Aided with Offline Assessment Checker

Acquaintance Day for CCS of Gordon College Olongapo